Could you help transform a child’s life?
Foster with your local Council
- Help local children
- Help them to stay in their local area and local schools
- Support and training on your doorstep
- Experienced team nearby that you can trust to be there every step of the way
- Wish to support a non-profit making Local Authority Fostering Service
- Join many local families in Carmarthenshire who already foster with us
The charter sets out mutual roles and responsibilities, which are ‘owned’ by both foster carers and the fostering service. [Read more]
- have you got a spare bedroom?
- spare time to spend with children?
- are you over 21?
Sibling Foster Care
Carmarthenshire’s Fostering Service needs to recruit foster carers who can provide a safe and loving home to siblings. The bond between brothers and sisters is so special and that’s why we try our best to make sure that they grow up together.
We rely on our amazing foster carers such as Anita and Phil who have embraced caring for siblings and would like to share their story.
Foster in Carmarthenshire
Do you have a spare room in your home for a child or young person? We’re looking for warm, caring and dedicated people who want to help transform children and young people’s lives in Carmarthenshire.
We are proud to be part of Carmarthenshire County Council. We offer lots of support for our foster carers – whether you’re experienced or new – including training, supervision, group support and financial help.
Foster Mid and West Wales is a collaboration of four Local Authority fostering services, working together with local children and young people, we are not for profit and cover Powys, Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion and Carmarthenshire.